Dr. Sorbo is a dentist at Redwoods Dental in BC offering a comprehensive range of dental services, from cosmetic services or surgeries and restorations.
DMD, University of British Columbia
Dr. Todd Sorbo
Dr. Sorbo enjoys dentistry, especially helping people to maintain healthy teeth. He values consistent and long-term treatments and treatment planning for his patients.
Dr. Sorbo is committed to developing trusting relationships with his patients and has been serving the Langley community for over 20 years.
He works with his patients to develop their treatment plans, taking into account their healthcare priorities when recommending treatments.
Certifications & Continuing Education
- BSc Queens University 1990
- DMD University of British Columbia 1994
- MBA University of British Columbia 2000
- Graduate, The Kois Center for Advancing Dentistry Through Science
- Dental Implant Surgery Levels I, II & III Ickert Teaching Center
- Advanced Surgical Implant Management, Kois Center 11/2016
- Osseous Augmentation Techniques, Dr. Salama 10/2015
- Functional Occlusion Dawson Academy
- Continuum 1 Pankey Institute